Mark Irons introduced us to the dramatic beauty of the Oregon coast in 1997. We are so drawn to it that we keep returning, again and again, to explore more lighthouses, beaches, and fascinating geology. Thanks to Lars Lohn for his advice and appreciation of this incredible place.
- The 2019 trip to Oswald West, Hug Point, Arcadia Beach, and Ecola State Park
- The 2018 trip to Tillamook, Munson Creek Falls, Manhattan Beach, and Nehalem Bay
- The 2017 trip to the Three Capes, and more lighthouses
- The 2016 trip to Cape Perpetua, Thor's Hole, and Cape Arago
- The 2015 trip to Boiler Bay, Fogarty Creek, Gelenden Beach, Siletz Bay, Devil's Lake, and amazing ghost forest at Neskowin
- The 2014 trip to Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Devil's Punch Bowl, and Cape Foulweather
- The 2013 trip to Yaquina Bay Lighthouse, Cape Perpetua, Heceta Head Lighthouse, Darlingtonia, Oregon Dunes, Umpqua Lighthouse, Coquille River Lighthouse, Cape Blanco, Port Orford Heads, Cape Sebastian, and Boardman,